Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Writing

I am always faced with a question when I begin to write a post - what should I write about? Am I feeling profound or snarky or something else?
I am trying to reconnect with writing a blog - last spring I did it as part of a professional development class, but now it is just something for me. FaceBook, while fun, doesn't really allow me to write much - the nature of that beast is short, sweet, and pithy if you're lucky. I really adore FB as it has allowed me to reconnect with school friends that otherwise I probably never would have heard from again. But I always want to write more than what is appropriate for that particular venue - so back to my blog!

Perhaps I'll become a blogging sensation - yeah right! Self-promotion does not appeal to me, but writing about what interests me certainly does. It is no New Year resolution but I will keep coming back to my little blog world.

No comments: