Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer


Last summer did not deserve the title summer - it was cold, rainy and gray. Now this summer is what it is all about; mid 70's and sunshine - all my gardens are definitely more advanced than they were last year.


This coming weekend is Eagle River's big celebration, the Bearpaw Festival. Including a 5K run that Chris will be running in!


Opening the door to my room this morning was a weird event - something had scratched huge holes in my carpet and there were papers all over the floor around my desk. Finally someone put it together - a squirrel had gotten locked in my room and was trying to get out my (non)opening window, then scratched the carpet by my door - it eventually made its way up through my ceiling tiles. Rotten way for a little squirrel to end.

No comments: